Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thank you

I wrote this LAST Sunday, but this is the first time I have had a chance to post. I will also try to update very soon.


I would like to express our gratitude for all that Clear Creek has done for us. We were told that we would move to Hixson, so that folks could get to know us and that we could be part of a family. We had our doubts. But so far, you have exceeded our expectations. We felt that you opened your homes, hearts and lives to us. We thank so so much.

As I am typing this (off line- I will post it later), it is Sunday morning. The team has plans to Meet and Celebrate later today, but we will be missing our larger Family. We will be remembering you and know that you will us. We love you all.

The Hardins

No comments:

Post a Comment