Hi everyone! We are enjoying the beautiful wintery weather and the wonderful Christmas decorations all around town and in our own house this season. Drinking hot chocolate and tea, thanks to you. I wanted to add to what Jason has said that I've started to see a spirit of fellowship developing between the RJ group's ladies and the W3 group's ladies lately. Julia has come over to visit Margaret for a Sunday meeting once recently, as has Connie. Both are really warm and bring a spirit of encouragement not only to Marg. and Elaine, but also to us. I've taken to sending all of them short encouraging text messages to keep them thinking on higher things, and they reciprocate.
Also, I want to say that Wei and Zhao have shown over the past month or so, a little more curiousity about the scriptures I read before or after our yoga class. I am really thankful for their questions, as that had been a prayer request. Please keep that in your thoughts.
And also, be asking that soon we can strengthen our relationships with Mei Hong and Qing Peng, a couple who will be our new neighbors after we change apartments, and Bob Ruan, a co-worker of ours, and his family who live here in our complex as well. I hope the approaching holiday break will give us time to strengthen these connections and get something good started.
We have two main things to focus on: strengthening the existing believers and sharing the message with new contacts. Please pray that we will have spirit of balance and discernment, patience and courage, as we strive to incorporate both into our min. here.
Thanks for your support, all of you! It means a lot!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment